I just wish I’d had access to a package like this when training for Special Forces Selection.
Whether it’s a career in the Military you’re after or simply want to improve your life, this package is a must have.
Have you heard of the expression: “Been there done that?”
Well I have!
I've already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, I made some mistakes by “being there and doing that” along the way…
…I did this for a long time in Special Forces and still do it today for a living.
That’s why I’ve been so careful over the years to document WHAT WORKS into a simple, easy-to-follow progressive program to be able to pass onto my clients and those looking to develop their mental toughness.
So now you don’t have to go it alone!
So if you would like to...
- Develop your mental toughness with the 8 Module, 16 Week Operator Edge Mindset Course
- Learn to fight through roadblocks and set essential priorities
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Learn how to change bad habits and form concrete new positive ones
- Master self talk and motivation
- Employ positive body language to manipulate your mood
- Learn combat breathing methods, instil Military discipline and responsibility
- Better manage problems and develop toughness over fitness
- Start to understand situational awareness and how it could save you or someone you love
- Be inoculated to stress and get the "no quitting" mentality
Then click the button below to get started..
Try is Risk Free: 100% refund if you are unsatisfied with this product for any reason. No questions asked.
P.S. The Mindset Package includes the full 8 Module Mindset Course and has been developed over years of Military and Special Forces service as well as Private Security Contracting in hostile environments.
It is a proven pack designed to build your mental toughness enabling you to move forward and achieve exactly what you want.
Frequently asked questions...
How is the course delivered?
The mindset course is delivered via a membership site. After purchase you will be able to download the training package and you’ll be sent your login details to the mindset course, which you can access immediately.
Is there a guarantee?
Yep…all our trainings have a 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let me know and I’ll give you your money back. I obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
How long will it take to access this training program and mindset module?
You’ll get immediate access.
Your module information will be sent to the email address you provide, and you will be able to access the membership site straight away.
Are you former Military?
Yes. I spent over 10 years full-time and 2 years part-time in the Military and Special Forces. I also completed 2 years in the private security sector working in Iraq.
What others are saying...
If you need to get clear on exactly where you are right now, where you want to get to in the future and how to actually go about closing the gap, then this course will be invaluable in helping you achieve your goals.Rich Awad
IFA Martial Arts
It's only been phase 1, but I already have made such a great change in my life/lifestyle/training.
Improving my mental state of mind has lead me to be more beneficial at home, from little things like continually making my bed to perfection, everything being clean and tidy and things getting done as soon as I see they need to be done. In training, all my workouts have been 100% beneficial. I started a new training cycle as I'm now a hybrid lifter, I train circuit/cardio/strength and hypertrophy, and every week I hit a new PB. Today for example I hit a 230kg deadlift, and 3 days ago I hit a 9.5 on the beep test.
Thanks for everything mate, it's working really well.Daniel Polson
I've been listening and reading a lot of your mental toughness and visualisation strategies. It really makes a big difference especially when it comes to completing goals and also to help you get through training. I now understand what you were talking about in how you used visualisation to get through Selection. Awesome stuff mate.ADAM. E
"My main aim in starting this course was to push myself - which it is doing. Im 39 got 2 artificial hips and a replaced knee and walk like the tower of piza. And due to childhood arthritis my shoulder is due to be replaced soon as well.
Since training this program, I am now able to play footy twice a week with my sons and i can now play hockey with my daughter and im now back to my own time out of swimming 1500m a fortnight in the pool. But your mental strategies are helping me create a better bond with my children and i am adapting them to help them at school with bullying etc.”CHRIS. T
Even as I say it i feel like it sounds like too-good-to-be-true bullshit, but since getting on board I've quit smoking, started training again an done more uni work than I have all semester. Everyone is telling me that I'm making them proud and I'm not even a fortnight in. A lot more to come!DAMIAN. A
Get the Operator Edge Complete Package and receive...
- 8 Module, 16 Week Operator Edge Mindset Course
- Module 1 - Warrior mindset, 8 steps to success, goal setting, 5 principles of Operator Edge, Bulletproofing your mission, After Action Reporting.
- Module 2 - Defining mental toughness, personal foundation plan, fighting through roadblocks, emotional intelligence, changing habits & decisive action
- Module 3 - Self mastery, self talk, self motivation, body lanaguage
- Module 4 - Combat breathing, stress inoculation, training to win, situational awareness, reticular activating system
- Module 5 - Commando attributes and traits, discipline, 4 stages of consciousness, managing problems, toughness not fitness
- Module 6 - Knowing your limitations, willpower, KISS methodology, dealing with failure, victim mentality, taking the leap, testing yourself
- Module 7 - Impatiently patient, strategic planning, life balance, priorities, time management & performance
- Module 8 - Bringing it all together, quitting is not an option, developing mental toughness further